The Department of Economics and Marketing is a lowering department in the specialty “ECONOMICS”
(educational programs “Economics”, “Business Consulting”, “International Economics”, “Economics of Innovation”, “Economics of Labor and Personnel Management”, “Economics of Agribusiness”)
5 reasons for choosing the specialty “ECONOMICS” in KhNTUA
- A wide range of employment opportunities : from agricultural, industrial, commercial, logistics companies to banking and financial institutions, state enterprises and institutions. Your future position may be: Economist, Business Consultant, Business Analyst, Planning Economist, Financial Economist, Marketing Economist, Pricing Specialist, Foreign Economic Economist, Labor Economist, Manager economic service of the enterprise, the head of the enterprise, the teacher of economic disciplines.
- An interesting, creative learning process with participation in interuniversity, city, national and international competitions, conferences, forums, projects. Overseas practices. Friendly learning atmosphere, modern equipped classrooms and laboratories.
- Highly qualified teaching staff. Teachers have scientific degrees and academic titles, have undergone repeated internships at universities in the United States and Europe, have experience working at various universities in Ukraine, business.
- The agri-food sector is actively developing not only in the economy of Ukraine, but all over the world. Agricultural enterprises are among the top ten enterprises in Ukraine in terms of profit and innovation . It is a guarantee of your personal development, generation of your income and well-being.
- Budget places, low cost of the contract and the best value for money / contract price. The University has a bachelor’s, master’s, postgraduate and doctoral degree in Economics.
Educational and professional programs in economics: