The Department of Economics and Marketing at the Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture was founded in 1948, when the Kharkiv Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture opened a department to provide economic training for future engineers. “Economics and organizations of agricultural production”.
Market reforms have led to changes in economic education. By the order of the rector of KhIMEА from 26.05.1992 on the basis of reorganization of the departments “Economics and organization of agricultural production” and “Economic theory” the department “Economics, business and marketing” was created.
The opening of the Faculty of Management in 1997 at the University (which began training specialists in business economics, accounting and auditing, management of organizations) led to further reorganization of economic departments. In 1999 the Department of Economics and Marketing was established
Adress 61002, Kharkiv, street Alchevsky, 44, 3rd floor, room. 317