Kharkiv, Alchevskih street 44
+38 057 700 38 88
2. The structure
3. Code of Honor of the Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture
5. Admission rules in 2020.
6. Composition of governing bodies.
7. Regulations on rating assessment of the departments based on the results of work during the academic year.
8. Competitive selection to fill vacant positions of research and teaching staff.
9. List of paid services 2019-2020 academic year
10. Results of the annual assessment of higher education applicants.
11.The order and conditions of recognition of results of informal education as advanced training of pedagogical and scientific and pedagogical workers of KhNTUA
12. KhNTUA anti-corruption program
13. Regulations on policies and procedures for resolving conflict situations of participants in the educational process
14. Regarding the online course “Conflict of interest: you need to know!”
15. Order on the transfer of working days in 2020
16.Regulations on the scientific and methodical council of the educational and scientific institute (faculty)
17. The cost of education for citizens of Ukraine for 2020 – 2021 academic year
18. Reports of the rector’s office of KhNTUA
19. Procedure for accompanying (providing assistance) to persons with disabilities, etc. low mobility groups in KhNTUA
20. Information on logistics of KhNTUA
21. Regulations on the first round of the All-Ukrainian competition of student research papers KhNTUA
22. Supervisory Board of KhNTUA
23. TOOLS of the certified innovative system of successful development.
24. Regulations on the Association of Alumni of KhNTUA
25. Provisions on the recognition of learning outcomes obtained in non-formal education
26. Regulations on the procedure for expulsion, interruption of studies, renewal and transfer of persons studying at the university, as well as granting them academic leave
27. Regulations on the procedure for forming, maintaining and storing personal files of KhNTUA applicants
28. Regulations on scholarships for students, graduate students and doctoral students
29. Regulations on the academic integrity of participants in the educational process
30. Catalog of practice bases 2019-2020 academic year
31. KhNTUA development strategy until 2021
32. The 2020 declaration campaign has been extended until June 1, 2020.
33. Collective agreement for 2020-2025
34. The results of the rating assessment of the departments for 2019/2020 academic year.
35. Regulations on the legal department of KhNTUA
36. Regulations on the ethics and professional commission.
37. PROVISIONS ON IMPROVING THE QUALIFICATION OF PEDAGOGICAL AND SCIENTIFIC AND PEDAGOGICAL WORKERS OF KNTUA
38. Regulations on the rating of scientific and pedagogical workers.
39. About modification of structure of the commission on an assessment of corruption risks
40. About carrying out an assessment of corruption risks at university
41. Regulations on the procedure for checking documents for the presence of text borrowings
42. Regulations on ordering, production, issuance and accounting of documents on higher education
43.Information on the declaration in 2021.