- 1980 – graduated from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering at the Kharkov Polytechnic Institute, in specialty Electric Drive and Automation of Industrial Installations
- 2000 – Candidate of Science Degree
- 2004 – defended PhD thesis in specialty 20.02.14 – Weapons and military equipment, received her scientific degree PhD
- 2006 – received the academic status of Senior Researcher in the specialty 20.02.14 – Weapons and military equipment
- 1984-1985 – Design Engineer of the Kharkiv plant “Monolit”
- 1985 – 1986 – Senior Laboratory Assistant of Kharkiv Higher Military School of Missile Forces.
- 1986-1998 – from positions of engineer to engineer – electronics of the 1st category on repair and maintenance of computer equipment of the computer center of the Kharkov Military University.
- 1998 – 2000 – Head of the study room of the department of electronic devices and microprocessor systems of the Kharkov Military University.
- 2000 – 2004 Junior Researcher at the Military Science Center at the Kharkiv Military University
- 2004 – 2007 Senior Researcher of the Research Department of Military Standardization and Product Quality of Defense Appointment of the Metrology and Standardization Management, Navigation and Topogeodetic, Support of the Joint Research Institute of the Armed Forces, Kharkiv
- 2008 – 2018 – Associate Professor at the Department of Computing Engineering and Control Systems of the Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport.
- since 2018 works at Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture as an Associate Professor at the Department of Automation and Computer-Integrated Technologies.
- She has more than 100 scientific and methodological publications, including 3 manuals, 36 R&D reports and 1 patent for the invention.
- Information technology. Office packages, Math packages. Mathematical methods and models. Algorithmization and programming. Photoshop, CorelDraw. Reliability of software and hardware of microprocessor control systems. IoT.
- 2017 р. – Secure and resilient computing for industry and human domains. Techniques, tools and assurance cases for security and resilient computing / Edited by Kharchenko V. S. – Department of Education and Science of Ukraine, the National Aerospace University H.E. Zhukovsky “Kharkiv Aviation Institute”.
Participation in international projects
- 2016 р.- Piskachova, I. Reliability and Security Issues for IoT-Based Smart Business Center: Architecture and Markov Model/ M. Kolisnyk, I. Piskachova and the other/ Abstract and the article to the World Conference IEEE: MCSI 2016, Greece, Chania, Scopus. 2016 Third International Conference on Mathematics and Computers in Sciences and in Industry. Paper ID: 4564699/Creation Date: 13.11.2016.
- 2018 р. – Investigation of the Smart Business Center for IoT Systems Availability Considering Attacks on the Router / Vyacheslav Kharchenko, Maryna Kolisnyk, Iryna Piskachova / chapter 8 of the book “Dependable IoT for Human and Industry: Modeling, Architecting, Implementation” /River Publishers Series in Information Science and Technology/Editors: Vyacheslav Kharchenko, National Aerospace University KhAI, Ukraine, Ah Lian Kor, Leeds Beckett University, UK, Andrzej Rucinski, University of New Hampshire, USA/ ISBN: 9788770220149, e-SBN: 9788770220132/. Available: December 2018. – С.169-191. (Scopus, Web of Science)
- 2019 р. – Piskachova Iryna, Vyacheslav Kharchenko, Kolisnyk Maryna. IoT Server Availability Considering DDoS-attacks: Analysis of Prevention Methods and Markov Model. / 2019 10th International Conference on Dependable Systems, Services and Technologies (DESSERT). INSPEC Accession Number: 18852087. DOI: 1109/DESSERT.2019.8770012. Publisher: IEEE. Conference Location: Leeds, United Kingdom, United Kingdom. Publication Year: 2019, Page(s): 51 – 56. (Scopus)