In 2021, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine plans to launch an electronic system for monitoring the employment of freelance graduates. This is stated in the report of the Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine Serhiy Shkarlet on the implementation of the operational plan of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for 2020 and the main goals for 2021.
On February 3, the Minister presented this report at a sitting of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Education, Science, and Innovation. It also states that in 2021 the total amount of the education subvention will be UAH 103.7 billion, which is UAH 20.1 billion more than last year.
Among the main tasks of the Ministry of Education and Science for 2021:
- Approval and implementation of the Higher Education Development Strategy for 2021-2031 with clear goals and indicators of achievement;
- Piloting a single state qualification exam or its individual elements using the organizational and technological processes of external evaluation;
- Ukraine receives a loan of $ 200 million The United States to further support reforms in higher education;
Launch of an electronic system for monitoring the employment of graduates of higher education institutions;
- Development and launch of the Unified interdepartmental electronic platform for enrollment of foreign students;
- Implementation of plans to promote higher education in Ukraine for foreign students. You can read more about the presentation of the Report at on the website of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.