One of the factors influencing the current employment of students is the experience and availability of contacts with the professional environment, the availability of practical skills and working professions. Industry standards, educational-professional and educational-scientific programs provide fundamental and special skills and knowledge for generalization of the object of activity. Thus, one of the most important is the subject-practical skills – performing actions to move objects in space, change their shape, and so on. The main role in the regulation of subject-practical actions is played by perspective images that reflect the spatial, physical and other properties of objects and provide control of labor movements by the properties of the object and the objectives of the activity.
One of the production functions of the bachelor is organizational and technical, which include some typical tasks, which include:
- development of plans for the use of machinery and equipment (ability to develop and adjust plans-schedules for the use of machinery and equipment, determine the need for machinery, etc.);
- technological adjustment of AIT (technological adjustment of AIT, determination of the technical condition of AIT, quality control of work, and direct adjustment of AIT, etc.).
- training and production practices also involve the acquisition of skills and abilities for the management and adjustment of agricultural machinery.
According to the educational and professional training program, students must study such disciplines as tractors and cars, agricultural machinery, operation of machinery and equipment.
It is the test of students’ availability of the above knowledge and skills that formed the basis of competitions within the framework of the holiday “ Mechanics Day».
According to the results of competitions, students are awarded diplomas and prizes.
This approach allows you to: stimulate students’ self-improvement; identify talented students and adjust their further education (internships); to form young scientists; to increase interest in in-depth study of professional disciplines; to get acquainted with the achievements of modern science, technology and the latest technologies; to popularize the working profession among young people, etc..
The holiday is organized by the Directorate of the Educational and Scientific Institute of Mechanotronics and Management Systems of KNTUA and is held in the training and production center of the university. The training and production center is located at a distance of 15 km from the city of Kharkiv and has a training center and a training and research field “Central” with a total area of 280 hectaresThe holiday is organized by the Directorate of the Educational and Scientific Institute of Mechanotronics and Management Systems of Petro Vasylenko KhNTUSG and is held in the training and production center of the university. The training and production center is located at a distance of 15 km from the city of Kharkiv and has a training center and a training and research field “Central” with a total area of 280 hectares.
The training center has:
- training and research laboratories, boxes for repair and storage of equipment with a total area of 650 m 2 ;
- specialized laboratories of the departments of tractors and cars, agricultural machinery, optimization of technological systems named after TP Yevsyukova, agrotechnology and ecology;
- 16 tractors of various modifications and 3 combines;
- a significant number of trailed and trailed implements (plows, cultivators, drills, planters, cutters, harrows, rollers, sprayers, etc.);
- 20 grain cleaning and calibration machines;
- training ground for training students in the working profession of a tractor driver with an area of 12 hectares;
- about 152 existing laboratory works and equipment.