Annual regional holiday “Mechanic’s Day”
Education is a process of education and training for the benefit of man, society, state, accompanied by a statement of achievement of educational levels established by the state. The level of education is determined by the requirements of production and the state of science. The main task of agro-technical free economic zone is to produce a highly qualified competitive specialist. This is possible only with the constant integration of components: education, science and industry. To implement such integration in 2006 created a holiday “Mechanics Day”.
The purpose of the holiday is:
- exchange of scientific and technical information of scientists, engineers and producers in the field of agroengineering, agronomy, ecology and agricultural road transport;
- advanced training of AIP specialists and activation before students acquire knowledge;
- strengthening contacts of student youth, increasing the attention of local executive bodies, professional enterprises to the problems of agricultural education and science;
- improving the form and content of the educational process of training specialists in the agricultural sector;
- popularization of the profession of agro-engineer, ecologist and agronomist.