The Department of Education and Science of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration has announced the holding of the 15th regional scientific competition of young scientists “GENDER POLICY IN THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN YOUTH”.
The purpose of the Competition is to promote the comprehensive implementation of gender equality and non-discrimination in the education system and identify ways to direct the development of new Ukrainian education to a systematic adherence to the gender approach, which will ensure its compliance with global democratic principles; strengthening the institutional mechanism for promoting gender equality; development, popularization of activity, generalization, and dissemination of experience of the network of Gender centers of higher education institutions.
The main questions proposed for scientific and practical analysis:
- gender strategies: history and modernity;
- gender equality as a factor of Ukraine’s European integration;
- gender aspects of sustainable development;
- gender component in the areas of health, ecology, social protection, education, culture, etc .;
- issues of combating discrimination on the grounds of sex; ways to overcome negative traditional gender stereotypes.
- ensuring gender equality in the security and defense sector: new achievements and new challenges;
- STEM girls – new energy.
Authors of original scientific works under the age of 35 inclusive are invited to participate in the Competition.
The competition will be held in 3 categories:
- students of professional higher education institutions;
- students, masters of higher education institutions;
- graduate students, young scientists, teachers of higher education institutions.
Winners in each category will be awarded diplomas.
Applications for participation and research papers in the form of articles (10-15 pages) are sent by April 5, 2021, to the address of the Organizing Committee (printed copy) and by e-mail: Galyna.Fesenko@ kname.edu.ua.
More information about the terms of the competition: on the website of the Department of Science and Education of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration.