The Legal Department of the Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture is a structural unit of the university, the task of the legal department is to organize legal work aimed at proper application, strict compliance, and prevention of non-compliance with legislation and other regulations by the University.
The tasks of the department are:
- check compliance with the legislation of draft orders and other acts submitted for signature to the Rector of the University, to approve (visa) them in the presence of visas of the heads of the interested structural subdivisions;
- accompany the work related to the conclusion of agreements (contracts), to participate in their preparation and implementation of measures aimed at fulfilling contractual obligations, to protect the property rights and legitimate interests of the University, as well as to coordinate (approve) draft agreements with approval (visas) of heads of interested structural subdivisions;
- organize claim and claim work, to exercise control over its carrying out;
- promote the correct application of acts of labor and education legislation;
- to take measures aimed at raising the level of legal knowledge of employees and applicants for the higher education of the University;
- to ensure in the prescribed manner the representation of the interests of the University in courts and other bodies.