The archive of the Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture is part of the university’s office management department. In its activities, the archive is guided by the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other regulations, regulations on the archive, and the Rules of archival departments of public authorities, local governments, enterprises, institutions, and organizations.
The main tasks of the archive are:
– acceptance from structural subdivisions and primary public organizations of the university and storage of documents with paper media.
– control together with the department of record-keeping of the state of storage and correctness of registration of documents in structural divisions of the university.
– participation in compiling the consolidated nomenclature of cases of the university, checking the compliance of the formation of documents in the case with the approved nomenclature.
– conducting a preliminary examination of the value of stored documents, compiling and submitting to the expert commission of the university descriptions of documents that are referred to the National Archival Fund to the relevant state archive.
– preparation and transfer of documents of the National Archival Fund to the relevant state archive.
– organization of the use of documents, issuance of archival certificates, copies, extracts to legal entities, and citizens by the established procedure.
– participation in activities to improve the professional skills of employees of the institution who are responsible for working with documents.