ADMINISTRATIVE, ECONOMIC, AND PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT OF KHARKIV PETRO VASYLENKO NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE
1.1. The Administrative, Economic, and Production Department of the Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture is a structural subdivision of the university that is responsible for the economic support of the educational process, continuous operation of engineering systems and equipment in compliance with the laws of Ukraine.
1.2. The administrative, economic, and production department of the Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture is created by the order of the rector of the university.
1.3. The administrative, economic, and production department reports to the Vice-Rector for Research and Teaching, Economic Development, and Infrastructure.
1.4.In their practical activities, employees of the administrative, economic, and production department are guided by the current legislation of Ukraine, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the rector of the university, the University Statute, regulations and work plans approved by the rector.
1.5. The validity of this provision – from the moment of its approval to the change of organizational structure.
1.6. This provision is reviewed in the prescribed manner after a change in the organizational structure.
The tasks of the administrative-economic and production department are:
– development and improvement of the material and technical base of the university in the amount of allocated funds and allocations;
– ensuring the policy and strategy of the university;
– organization of operation and maintenance of buildings, premises, and structures;
– development of measures for the operation and maintenance of the energy sector of the university by regulatory requirements;
- organization of effective work of employees of the department to increase productivity and quality of work;
– control of observance of labor discipline and observance of rules of internal procedure in constituent divisions.