Education and degrees
- Graduated from Kharkiv State Technical University of Agriculture (2003) with a degree in “Mechanization of Agriculture” and postgraduate studies at Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture. P. Vasilenko (2010).
- Candidate of Technical Sciences (2011) in the specialty 05.05.11 “Machines and means of mechanization of agricultural production”. Dissertation topic: “Substantiation of process parameters and energy-saving working bodies of cultivators”.
- Technical Diagnostics
- “Technical service in agro-industrial production”
- “Technical service of motor transport”
Area of scientific interests
- Technical efficiency of machines and means of agro-industrial production
- Computer diagnostics and machine condition monitoring
In 2010 he was awarded a scholarship by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in the field of science and technology.
Scientific publications, patents, grants
More than 100 works have been published, including 80 scientific and 20 educational and methodological, including 72 articles in professional journals, 8 declarative patents of Ukraine for utility models, and 2 textbooks with a stamp.