Education and degrees
- Graduated from Kharkiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture (2012) with a degree in Industrial and Civil Engineering and postgraduate studies at the Department of Building Materials and Products of Kharkiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture (2016).
- Candidate of Technical Sciences (2018) in the specialty 05.23.05 “Building materials and products”. Dissertation topic: “Dry mixtures based on Portland cement and mineral additives for self-leveling floors of high wear resistance”.
- Building Materials Science
- Construction Production Base
- “Engineering Geology, Fundamentals and Foundations”
Area of scientific interests
- Improving the properties and improving the technology of production of dry construction mixtures
Scientific publications, patents, grants
More than 15 works have been published, including 14 scientific and 1 educational-methodical one, including 11 articles in professional scientific journals, 2 declarative patents of Ukraine for utility models, 1 copyright certificate, 1 textbook.