1975 – graduated from Kharkiv Zooveterinary Institute.
1996 – graduated from Kharkiv State Agrarian University named after V.V. Dokuchaev.
2007 – graduated from Kharkiv State Zooveterinary Academy.
2012 – Ph.D. thesis in Economics and Management of Enterprises (by type of economic activity) – 08.00.04.
2014 – Associate Professor of Management, Economics and Marketing.
1975-1986 – worked as a chief zootechnician on production in the poultry farm “Velykobagachansky” (village Birky, Poltava region).
1987-2018 – worked at the Kharkiv State Zooveterinary Academy from the senior researcher, assistant, senior lecturer to associate professor of management, economics, and marketing,
2014-2018 – associate professor of accounting and auditing part-time at Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture.
2018 till now working as an associate professor at the Enterprise, Trade and Exchange Activities Department at Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture.
– Modeling of trade and exchange market development;
– Corporate social responsibility and economic security of business entities;
– Fundamentals of entrepreneurship and starting your own business;
– Management of strategic development in business and trade;
– Strategy and business development in AIP;
– Strategy of trade enterprises.
– business economics;
– property relations in agricultural enterprises;
– strategy and business development in AIP;
– corporate social responsibility of business entities;
– economic security of business entities;
2018-2019 – Member of the State Examination Commission “Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activities” at the second (master’s) level of higher education – 076, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture;
2019-2020 – Member of the State Examination Commission “Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activities” at the first (bachelor’s) and second (master’s) level of higher education – 076, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture;
She has more than 61 scientific works in native and foreign professional publications, monographs, etc.
Awards and gratitude by the decision of the board of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine. Was awarded the “Badge of Honor” in July 2006.