• 1978-1983 – Kharkiv Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture, specialty “Mechanization of Agriculture”, • 2000-2001 – the Kharkiv State Technical University of Agriculture, Master of Agricultural Mechanization, • 2016-2017 – the Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture, specialty “Economics”, • In July 2008, by the decision of the Certification Board of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, he was awarded the academic title of associate professor of the Department of Repair of Tractors, Cars and Agricultural Machinery.
• from November 1, 1983, he worked as a junior researcher, • since January 1986 – assistant, • since December 1995 – senior lecturer, • since April 2007 – associate professor.
• Teaches the discipline “Economics of Machine-Building Enterprise”, conducts practical and laboratory classes in the disciplines “Design of production processes and enterprises”, “Technological systems of repair production”, “Metals and welding in construction”, “Repair of machines”, for students of NIS TS, NNI MSM full-time and part-time study, • is the head of qualification works for EQL “Master”, constantly participates in the development of educational and methodical literature (textbooks, manuals, guidelines for laboratory, practical work, independent work of students);
• The results of scientific work are constantly reported at international scientific-practical conferences, both national and international, published in professional publications; • Has more than 170 publications of scientific, educational-methodical and journalistic-educational direction, 78 scientific works, 6 textbooks, 10 textbooks and reference books with the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, 3 copyright certificates for inventions, and 5 Patents of Ukraine for utility models; • manages research work of students, constantly raises the professional level of the expert, actively transfers the last scientific achievements in the educational process; • He is a member of the organizing committees of professional student competitions in the disciplines “Machine Repair” and “Nanotechnology and Materials Science in Mechanical Engineering”. The main topic of scientific work “Research of problems of technical and economic and organizational efficiency of service and repair of equipment at the enterprises of technical service”. • He is the author of a standard and working program in the discipline “Economics of Machine-Building Enterprise”, introduced into the educational process an electronic educational and methodological complex of the discipline, constantly updates replenish and supports NMCD materials of this discipline in the distance learning system “Moodle”. • Member of the jury of the III stage of the All-Ukrainian competition of professional skills among students of vocational (professional and technical) education in the profession “Electric welder manual welding” in 2018 and expert I (selection) stage of the All-Ukrainian competition of professional skills “World Skills Ukraine” in the field of “Welding work “in 2019.
• Conducts, as a member of the organizing committee, active work on the organization and holding of the annual International Forums of Student Youth “Youth and Agricultural Machinery in the XXI Century”.
• Regularly performs educational, advisory and career guidance work in the fortified territories of 4 village councils of Krasnograd district of Kharkiv region (Berezivka village, Natalino village, Petrovka village, Popivka village) within the framework of the “Native village” program.
• Diploma of the Inspectorate of State Technical Supervision of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration (2007); • Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (2008); • Diploma of the Kharkiv Regional Committee of the Trade Union of Agricultural Workers (2018).