44 Alchevsky street, Kharkiv, 61002, Ukraine
1985 he graduated from Kharkiv Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture (KhIMEА), specialty “Electrification and Automation of Agriculture”, qualification: electrical engineer.
From 1987 to 1990 he studied at the All-Union Research Institute of Electrification of Agriculture.
1991 – Candidate of Technical Sciences, specialty 05.20.02 – electrification of agricultural production.
In 1994 he was awarded the academic title of associate professor.
From 1998 to 2001 he studied for a doctorate at the Kharkiv State Technical University of Agriculture (KhSTUА).
2006 Doctor of Technical Sciences, specialty 05.09.16 – electrical technologies and electrical equipment in the agro-industrial complex KhSTUA
2007 conferring the academic title of professor.
1991 – Assistant of the Department of Electricity Application in Agriculture of KhIMEA.
1993 – Associate Professor of the Department of Electricity Application in Agriculture KhIMEA.
In 2004 he became the head of the Department of Electricity Application in Agriculture, now the Department of Automated Electromechanical Systems. The Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture (KhNTUA)
From 2016 to the present, the first vice-rector of KhNTUA
Teaches Studing courses:
“Design of engineering complexes and systems”.
– study of the influence of energy of electromagnetic oscillations of the optical range on biological objects of different levels of organization (from the cell to the whole organism) in agriculture;
– design and operation of electrical systems and systems in agriculture;
– laser technologies in agriculture and veterinary medicine.
– Chairman of the Specialized Academic Council D 64.832.01 of the Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture (specialties 05.09.03 – electrical complexes and systems and 05.11.17 – biological and medical devices and systems);
– Member of the Specialized Academic Council D 26.004.07 of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine (specialties 05.09.03 – electrical systems and systems and 05.14.07 – automation of control processes).
– supervisor of doctoral students, graduate students, and masters (defended 1 dissertation of the candidate of science degree Ph.D. 1 – dissertation of the applicant of a scientific degree of doctor of technical sciences);
Member of the editorial board of scientific journals:
– “Energy and computer-integrated technologies in agriculture”, ISSN 2311-0767, KhNTUA;
– “Energy and Automation”, ISSN 2223-0858, NULES;
– “Photobiology and Photomedicine”, ISSN 2076-0612 NPMBK “Laser and Health”.
– Full member of the Commission on Mechanization and Energy of Agriculture of the Lublin Branch of the Polish Academy of Sciences (since 2018).
– Read a course of lectures “The nanotechnologies for biomedical applications” (June 2016) in the framework of the International EBCI project at the invitation of RHEIN -WAAL University of Applied Science (Germany)
– Delivered reports at international conferences:
ESAC-2018 (15-17.10.2018) Karak, Jordan,
– 29th International scientific symposium “Metrology and metrology assurance – 2019” (6-10.09.2019) Sozopol, Bulgaria.
– since 2015, an expert in the evaluation of research projects to obtain state funding for the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine in the professional field – section 23 “Scientific problems of rural forestry and horticulture and veterinary medicine”;
– since 2017, an expert in the evaluation of research projects for public funding of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine in the field of 07 – technical sciences in accordance with the orders of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 01.09.2016 № 1060 and from 03.07.2017 № 983): – section 7 “Energy and energy efficiency “;
– since 2018 is a member of the section on the problems of agro-industrial complex development of the North-Eastern Research Center of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
– from 2019 is a member of the Interdepartmental Coordination and Methodological Council of NAAS of Ukraine in the section “Use of electricity, electrification and automation of production processes in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine”;
– management of students – participants of All-Ukrainian Olympiads and competitions in special disciplines.
Awards and prizes
– Gratitude of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine (2014);
– Diploma of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration (2015);
– Diploma of the Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (2018);
– Gratitude of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (2018);
– Gratitude of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine (2018);
– Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (2019).
Number of publications
– publications of scientific and scientific-methodical nature more than 320;
– scientific articles indexed by International scientific metric databases Google Scholar, Index Copernicus- 90; Scopus – 1;
– monographs – 1
– textbooks – 2
– more than 36 patents of Ukraine;
– copyright certificates -4.