Level of educational services provided at the Department of Transport Technologies and Logistics (Click)
The Department of Transport Technologies and Logistics was established on November 1, 2012 as part of the Educational and Scientific Institute of Technical Service. Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Voitov Viktor Anatoliyovych was appointed the head of the department. From September 1, 2018, the department was attached to the Faculty of Technological Systems and Logistics.
The department is graduating. Based on current trends in education and in the field of transport, training is carried out within the specialty “275 – transport technologies” in such specialties:
Bachelor (budget form of education):
“Transport technologies (road transport)”;
“Transport logistics and international transportation”.
Bachelor (contract form of study):
“Organization of transportation and transport management”;
“Logistics, supply chains and intelligent transport systems”.
Master’s degree (budget and contract forms of education):
“275 – Transport technologies (road transport)”;
The basis for the creation of the department is the ever-growing demand for freight transportation in the agro-industrial complex. Large “peak” loads during harvesting require a scientific approach to freight planning.
In the agro-industrial complex, the demand for specialists in logistics and transport is quite large and constant. There are a large number of specializations where graduates of the department can find their place.
Education in the field of logistics and transport can be considered a successful addition to most other areas of training and specialties at our university.
Having knowledge and certificates (diplomas) in education in logistics and transport will be a good basis for building a successful career for our graduates.
Head of the Department of Transport Technologies and Logistics, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof.
He has two higher educations. He graduated with honors from the Kharkiv Higher Military Aviation Engineering School, the Faculty of Aircraft, majoring in aircraft and power plants, and the Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University, where he received a bachelor’s degree in transport technology.
In 1988 he defended his dissertation on the specialty 05.02.04 – friction and wear in machines, and in 1999 his doctoral dissertation.
18 PhD theses and one doctoral dissertation were completed and defended under his supervision in the period from 1996 to 2019. Also during this period, 10 National Standards of Ukraine for the assessment of the quality of biodiesel, which meet European standards, were developed. Since 2003 he has been actively working in scientific and methodological, expert commissions of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine. For many years he has been the head of national and ministerial research programs to study the peculiarities of the operation of agricultural machinery on biofuels. He is a co-executor of the National Scientific Program “Bioraw Materials”. His scientific development “Innovative technology for obtaining solid fuel from biomass” was awarded the gold medal “Best Domestic Product of 2010” in the category “Science”.
He was awarded the Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the gratitude of the Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine. He was awarded the Labor Award of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine “Badge of Honor”, Diploma of the Minister of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine for high achievements in the implementation of the State policy in the field of agriculture in 2008.
He has headed the Department of Transport Technologies and Logistics since its inception. He is the editor-in-chief of the scientific-practical journal “Technical service of agro-industrial, forest and transport complexes”
Educational and scientific direction: increasing of fuel economy and improvement of ecological indicators of means of transport in the conditions of operation by use of various types of biodiesel; logistics; modeling of transport processes of urban freight transportation; design of reliable tribosystems for machines and equipment.
Teaching staff of the department
- Voitov Viktor, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department;
- Shramenko Natalia, doctor of technical sciences, professor, professor of the department;
- Horiainov Oleksii, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department;
- Muzylov Dmytro, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department;
- Kravtsov Andrii, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department;
- Karnaukh Mykola, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department;
- Berezhna Nataliia, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department;
- Horodetska Tetiana, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department;
- Kutia Olesia, lecturer.
As part of the preparation of bachelors, the Department of Transport Technologies and Logistics teaches the following disciplines:
– research of operations in transport systems;
– basics of systems theory and control;
– freight transportation;
– passenger transportation;
– interaction of modes of transport;
– basics of theories of transport processes and systems;
– basics of vehicle safety and accident examination;
– energy saving and renewal of energy sources in transport;
– navigation and communication systems on transport;
– methods, models and control of traffic organization;
– operational management of transport;
– transport and warehousing logistics;
– elements of cargo science and loading and unloading operations;
– highways and infrastructure;
– international transportation and customs clearance elements.
As part of the training of masters, the Department of Transport Technologies and Logistics teaches the following disciplines:
– project analysis;
– supply chain management;
– integrated transport systems;
– inventory management of transport and logistics systems;
– optimization of logistics solutions in transport systems;
– basics of logistics consulting, coaching and transport diagnostics;
– information technologies and software for transport and warehouse management;
– technologies of city logistics in agricultural supply chains;
– intelligent transport systems and logistical monitoring;
– modeling of freight transportation processes in the agro-industrial complex;
– modeling of passenger transportation processes in the agro-industrial complex;
– service, quality systems and certification in the field of transport and logistics activities;
– basics of transport and forwarding services;
– transportation of goods and passengers in integrated transport systems;
– risk management and evaluation activities in transport and warehousing systems.
There are three laboratories at the Department of Transport Technologies and Logistics:
- Laboratory of problems of logistics and multimodal transportations
- Laboratory of problems of transport technologies and traffic
- Laboratory of problems of intelligent transport systems and diagnostics