Ukrainian Association of Teachers and Researchers of European Integration within the Erasmus + project named after Jeanne Monnet (620395-EPP-1-2020-1-UA-EPPJMO-SUPPA “EU-Eastern Partnership: future ways to intensify joint initiatives of academic and civil communities in Ukraine) initiates research on value transformations among Ukrainian students and conducts an All-Ukrainian survey “Values of Ukrainian students”.
The purpose of this study is to develop an effective strategy for the formation of pro-European values in the student environment.
They invite to participate:
- students who have Ukrainian citizenship, all bachelor’s and master’s courses of full-time departments of Ukrainian higher education institutions of all forms of subordination;
- scientific-pedagogical and administrative employees of Ukrainian higher education institutions of all forms of subordination.
To participate in the study you need:
- take an anonymous survey at the link: https://forms.gle/hNNUHpNH6jvYggEw8
- to become a member of a focus group on the basis of a higher education institution where a student studies;
for scientific and pedagogical and administrative staff:
- подати заявку на проведення у закладі вищої освіти фокус-групи за темою дослідження (бесіда у вільній формі тривалістю до 1 години із гендерно збалансованою групою 8-10 студентів різного віку та профілю підготовки):
Focus group organizers will receive certificates from participants in an international research project.
Iryna Sikorska, Chairman of the Board of the Ukrainian Association of Teachers and Researchers of European Integration, phone: +38067-315-9224,
State Scientific Institution “Institute for Modernization of Educational Content”.