By Articles 35-38 of the Law of Ukraine “On Military Duty and Military Service” enterprises, institutions, organizations, and educational institutions, regardless of subordination and forms of ownership, keep records of all conscripts and conscripts, and their leaders (owners) are responsible for the completeness and quality of accounting. monitor the observance of military accounting rules by conscripts.
Tasks of the department:
- Accounting for conscripts, conscripts and conscripts working (students) at the university.
- Constant communication with the district military commissariats on the issues of changing the registration data of conscripts and conscripts during the period of work (training), as well as when hiring (training) and upon their dismissal (deduction).
- Issuance to conscripts of students (graduate students) of documents confirming their right to deferment from military service (students – citizens of Ukraine certificate Form -17, citizens of the CIS Form – 26).
- Execution of documents for the reservation of conscripts (students) at the university for the period of mobilization and in wartime.
- Ensuring timely registration of students – conscripts to the assigned areas at the place of residence.
Days of reception of citizens in military registration and enlistment offices Tuesday and Thursday from 9.00 to 16.00
DISTRICT MILITARY COMMISSARIES OF KHARKIV
|№||DISTRICT MILITARY COMMISSARIES||DISTRICT||Address, telephone|
|1||Shevchenkivsky||Shevchenkivsky||Poltavskyi Shliakh street, 13/15|
|4||Novobavarskyi||Novobavarskyi, Kholodnohirskyi||Poltavskyi Shliakh street, 13/15|
|5||Slobidskyi||Slobidskyi, Osnovianskyi||Moskovskyi avenue, 96-а|
|6||Nemyshlianskyi||Nemyshlianskyi||Kosariev street, 7|
|7||Industrialnyi||Industrialnyi||Kosariev street, 7|
|8||Харківський||Kharkiv and adjacent settlements||Moskovskyi avenue, 96-а|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MILITARY REGISTRATION
|For citizens of Ukraine:|
At the military registration and enlistment office:
1. Passport of a citizen of Ukraine.
2. Registration certificate (military ticket) with a mark of deregistration at the previous place of residence.
3. Certificate from the dean’s office on admission to the university.
4. Form “A” from the passport desk of the dormitory.
|In the university department:|
|1. Passport of a citizen of Ukraine.|
2. Registration certificate (military ticket) with a mark of military registration at the military registration and enlistment office at the current place of residence.
3. Warrant for accommodation in a dormitory.
4. Order of enrollment in the university (represented by the admissions committee).
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR UNIVERSITY EMPLOYEES
All conscripts and conscripts aged 17 to 60 must notify the military mobilization unit of the KhNTUA within seven days of a change in their credentials.
Employees of KhNTUA under the age of 60 must submit to the military mobilization unit of Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University a 3×4 cm photo, a copy of a military card (certificate of registration), a passport, and a document of education.
Employees who have a certificate (instead of a military ticket), registration cards, registration certificates, etc. – do not have military registration documents, must immediately arrive at the district (city) military commissariat at the place of military registration for their receipt.
Monday – Friday
8.30 — 17.00,
break 12.00 — 12.30
Reception of visitors:
9.00 — 12.00, 14.00 — 15.30