From March 22 to 28, 2021, the celebration of World Money Week took place. Global Money Week is an international educational campaign aimed at expanding young people’s knowledge of finance to build a secure financial future. To increase the financial literacy of Ukrainian youth, the National Bank of Ukraine has developed a rich cognitive-educational and interactive program.
The Department of Accounting and Auditing and students majoring in 071 “Accounting and Taxation” and 072 “Finance, Banking, and Insurance” joined the celebration of World Money Week and participated in online events of the National Bank for Financial Literacy for students during Global Money Week 2021, namely in webinars:
- “Evolution of the NBU’s monetary policy during the years of independence”;
- “How to use Cashless outside of Hogwarts?”;
- “How and when did the National Bank of Ukraine appear?”;
- “Life hacks on payment security”;
- “Stress test of personal finance, or how to ensure financial stability in conditions of uncertainty.”
We thank the organizers – specialists of the National Bank of Ukraine for meaningful lectures, workshops, and new interesting experiences! We look forward to new events and meetings!
Department of Accounting and Auditing KhNTUA