- 1991 – graduated from the Kharkiv Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture (now KhNTUSG) and received a degree in energy engineering
- 2006 – graduated with a master’s degree from KhNTUA and received a master’s degree in agricultural energy.
- 1985-1994 – Secretary of the External Studying Department of KhNTUA.
- 1994-2003 – Dispatcher of the External Studying Department of KhNTUA.
- 2003-2013 – Methodist of the Distance and External Studying of KhNTUA.
- since 2013 till now – Methodologist of the Education and Science Institute of Mechanotronics and Management Systems.
Awards and certificates of appreciation
- 8 certificates of appreciation from rectors of KhNTUSG for many years of conscientious work, high professionalism, active public activity, personal significant contribution to the training of highly qualified specialists for agro-industrial production of Ukraine.
- Numerous certificates of appreciation from the regional committee of the Agro-industrial complex workers Trade Union for active social activity, fruitful work and high professionalism in working with students.
- Certificate of appreciations from the Kharkiv mayor for conscientious work and high professionalism.