Education and degrees
- Graduated from the Kharkiv Institute of Railway Transport (1957) with a degree in Railway Construction, Tracks and Track Management and postgraduate studies at the Ukrvodgeo Research Institute (1968)
- Candidate of Technical Sciences (1969), specialty 05.23.05 “Building Materials and Products”. Dissertation topic: “Technology of making concrete pipes by pressing”.
- Doctor of Technical Sciences (1992), specialty 05.23.05 “Building materials and products”. Dissertation topic: “Concrete pipes of high strength”.
- Building Materials Science
Area of scientific interests
- High-strength concrete products
- Concrete structures with dispersed reinforcement.
Scientific publications, patents, grants
He has more than 120 works, including more than 100 scientific and 10 educational and methodological nature, including 8 copyright certificates and 2 patents.