• 1972 – graduated from Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute, specialty “Mechanical engineering technology, metal-cutting machines and tools”, qualification mechanical engineer.
• 1994 – defended of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences on specialty 05.22.20 – Operation and repair of vehicles.
• 2004 – defended his dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences on specialty 05.22.20 – Operation and repair of vehicles.
• 2006 – awarded the academic title of Professor.
• 1966 – 2000 worked at transport and agricultural engineering enterprises, headed technological departments and sections of plants.
• Since 2000 – Associate Professor of the Department of Technology of machine building and repair of cars, Kharkiv Automobile and Road University.
• Since 2008 – Professor of Department of Life Safety and Law of Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture (part-time).
Teaches the courses:
• Car certification.
• Occupational Safety in a branch
• Since 2016 a member of the Specialized Academic Council for the Defense of Doctoral and Candidate’s Dissertations (Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture) К 64.832.03 – Operation and Repair of Vehicles
• the author of more than 340 scientific works.
• He prepared 4 doctors of sciences and 6 candidates of Sciences.
• He is an official opponent of more than 20 dissertation works.
• “Excellence in Education of Ukraine”.
• Honorary Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science.
• Silver medal “For excellent academic achievement and exemplary behavior.”
• gold medal of the competition of scientific developments “Colorful Ukraine. The best product of the year – 2013 “(August 20-23, 2013, Kyiv).
• Diploma of the National Academy of the National Guard of Ukraine.
• Honored Worker of the Transport Academy of Ukraine, Honorary Professor of Kharkiv Automobile and Highway University.
• Awarded the diploma Fellow in the field of science named after Georgy Fedorovich Proskura (in technical sciences).
• Since 2003, Scientific Secretary of the Northeastern Research Center of the Transport Academy of Ukraine.
• In 2006 he was elected a corresponding member and in 2007 an academician of the Transport Academy of Ukraine.
• The authors of more than 340 scientific works including 8 monographs.
• 3 textbooks approved by the Ministry of Education and Science.
• 45 scientific works in foreign scientific periodicals.
• The author of more than 20 utility model patents.