Doctor of Law, Associate Professor
- 1996 – received a diploma from Kharkiv University of Internal Affairs, majoring in “Law”, qualification of a lawyer.
- 2004 – defended his dissertation on specialty 12.00.08 – criminal law and criminology; criminal executive law.
- 2006 – received the title of associate professor.
- 2009 – defended his doctoral dissertation on specialty 12.00.08 – criminal law and criminology; criminal executive law.
- 1996-1999 – the City Department of Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area worked as the investigator.
- 1999-2013 – worked at the Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs as a teacher, senior lecturer, associate professor.
- 2013-2017 – Head of the Department of Criminal Law and Administrative Law, Kharkiv University of Economics and Law.
- 2017 – Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs of Kharkiv University.
- Since 2018 – Professor of the Department of BZ and Law of Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko part-time.
Teaches the following disciplines:
- Criminal Law.
- Criminal executive law.
- He has more than 100 scientific works.
- An official opponent of more than 10 dissertations.
Number of publications