• In 1983 he graduated from the Slavic Agricultural College. • in 1985 entered the Melitopol Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture. • in 1990 graduated from Kharkiv Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture. • From 1991 to 1994 studied in full-time graduate school. • 2003 after the defense of the candidate’s dissertation Martynenko O. awarded the degree of candidate of technical sciences. • 2005 awarded the academic title of associate professor of repair of tractors, cars and agricultural machinery.
• From 1983 to 1985 he served in the Soviet Army • From 1990 to 1991 he worked as a researcher • since 1994 assistant professor of car repair • since 2000 – senior lecturer • since 2004 as an associate professor
• Teaches the following disciplines: “Installation, diagnosis and repair of processing and food production equipment”, “Repair of machines”, “Repair of machines and equipment”, “Design of production processes and technical service enterprises”, “Examination of the technical condition of equipment”
• Repair of machines and equipment. Laser and electro spark technologies for machine parts restoration. • He has more than 110 publications and more than 10 patents
• Executive Secretary of the International Youth Forum “Youth and Agricultural Machinery in the XXI Century”
• Member of the trade union committee of the university. • Chairman of the trade union bureau of the institute. • Curator of the group.
• “Diploma” of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine • the award of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine – the badge “Excellence in Education”.