Associate Professor of Transport Technologies and Logistics
Candidate of Technical Sciences
Education and career
- Diploma of a specialist in the specialty “Cars and Automotive Industry” (with honors).
- Master’s degree in “Higher School Pedagogy” (with honors).
- Bachelor’s degree in “Transport Technology” (with honors).
- Diploma of Candidate of Technical Sciences in specialty 05.22.20 “Operation and repair of vehicles”
- Training of applicants for higher education in the specialty 275 “Transport Technologies”
- Creative activities aimed at gaining knowledge in the field of transport technology and logistics
- Reliability and efficiency of transport technologies of agricultural production
- Resource-saving within the technologies of transport. agrarian industry
- Research and design of transport systems
- Transport technologies in agro-industry. complex
Number of publications