- 1995 – graduated from Kharkiv National University (honors degree), specialty “geoecology (environmental science)”, qualification “Geoecologist of general profile”, “teacher of ecology”
- 1999 – graduated from Kharkiv State Technical University of Agriculture, a master’s degree in Specialty: “Mechanization of agro-industrial production”
- 1995 – 2006 – Lecturer, a Senior Lecturer of Department of Life Safety.
- 2006-2015 – Senior Lecturer of Department of agronomy and ecology.
- 2015-2017 – Senior Lecturer of Department of optimization of technological systems named after T. Yevsiukov.
- 2017-2019 – Senior Lecturer of Department of agrotechnologies and ecology.
- since 2019 – Senior Lecturer of Department of Life Safety and Law.
Teaches courses Environmental Science and Safety of Agricultural Products, Environmental Engineering and Technics of Environmental Protection, Environmental Engineering and Industrial Sanitation, Occupational Safety, Occupational Safety and Environmental Management, Occupational Safety and Environmental Safety of Agriculture.
- She is the author of 3 textbooks approved by the Ministry of Education and Science, of 3 manuals and 2 monographs.
- The authors of more than 80 scientific works
- Is working on a dissertation on the specialty 133-Industry engineering.
- more than 80 scientific works in domestic professional and foreign scientific periodicals
- the author and co-author of textbooks and manuals