• From 1981 to 1987 she studied at the Ukrainian Correspondence Polytechnic Institute (full-time), specializing in Equipment and technology of welding production, received a qualification of mechanical engineer;
• In 2005 graduated from UIPA with a degree in “Higher School Pedagogy” and qualified as a professional in higher school pedagogy;
• In 2006 was enrolled in the graduate school of the Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy;
• In 2012 she defended her dissertation on the specialty operation and repair of vehicles and received the degree of candidate of technical sciences;
• In 2014 he was awarded the academic title of associate professor;
• In 2017 Center for Engineering Pedagogy IGIP.
• From 1987 to 2001 worked as an engineer, Art. master at the Kharkiv Experimental Electromechanical Plant “Elevatormlinmash”;
• Since September 2001 until September 2004 she worked as a lecturer at Kharkiv Engineering College;
• In October 2004 she was hired as an assistant at the Department of Welding;
• Since September 2011 accepted to the position of senior lecturer of the department of integrated technologies in mechanical engineering and welding production;
• From September 2012 to January 2021 worked as an associate professor of the Department of Integrated Technologies in Mechanical Engineering and Welding;
• From February 2021. accepted to the position of associate professor of the department of technological systems of repair production named after O. Sidashenko of KhNTUA.
• Substantiation and improvement of technologies for restoration of worn parts;
• Surface engineering.
• She has more than 40 publications in professional publications of Ukraine (1 Scopus).