In the introductory campaign of 2020, 1227 educational institutions were recruited for higher and (or) professional higher education, including 492 educational institutions that are separate structural units (SEUs) and have a separate account in the Unified State Electronic Database on Education.
- 775 state-owned educational institutions;
- 197 educational institutions of communal and corporate forms of ownership;
- 225 privately owned educational institutions.
During the monitoring, attention was paid to issues:
- timeliness and completeness of the download to the Unified State Electronic Database on Education of the Rules of Admission by Educational Institutions Recruiting in 2020 for Higher and/or Professional Higher Education;
- relevance and availability of information for entrants about admission commissions;
- availability of information on the websites of educational institutions and their separate structural units about the course of the introductory campaign of 2020;
- realization of the right of entrants to the rural coefficient when calculating the competitive score;
- organization of admission for foreign citizens in order to obtain higher and professional higher education;
- activities of educational institutions to establish indicative cost.
More — в інформаційно-аналітичній довідці за результатами вивчення Державною службою якості освіти України організації та проведення закладами вищої та фахової передвищої освіти вступної кампанії 2020 року.
Source: State Education Quality Service.