In the period from 06/22/2019 to 09/23/2019, the head of the Department of Automation and Computer-Integrated Technologies Serhiy Tymchuk and associate professor of the same department Oleksiy Piskarev, as well as the director of the Institute of Postgraduate Education Anatoliy Autukhov and associate professor of technological optimization department systems named after T. Yevsyukova Romanashenko Oleksandr underwent internships at Varna Free University named after Chornoryzets Khrab.
During the internship, university teachers took part in the following trainings:
- continuous professional development of specialists in the conditions of formal, non-formal and informal education: key competencies of education;
- safe coaching as a technology of self-leadership and management of professional changes;
- creation of a modern infrastructure of the innovative educational process;
- indicators of innovative activity in the field of science and education;
- creation of a common scientific base in promising areas.
At the end of the internship, all participants received certificates confirming the successful completion of the international internship on the topic: “Innovations in Science: Challenges of Today” and on the materials of scientific developments of the interns was published a monograph “INNOVATIONS IN SCIENCE: THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME” USA..