On October 29, 2020, at 10.00 in the conference hall of KNTUA will be held an online meeting of the Academic Council of the University with the following agenda:
- On the implementation of the plan of publishing activities of the departments of the Institute for 2019/2020 n / r. and approval of the “Plan for the preparation and publication of scientific, educational, educational and methodical literature for 2020/2021 n / r”.
Reports: methodologist of the educational-methodical department Marchenko M.
2. On the state of implementation of the recommendations of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on the temporary transition to distance learning at the university.
Reports: head of the educational department Berezhna N.
- Analysis of the results of university students’ participation in student research competitions. Tasks for 2020/2021 academic year, motivation and risk assessment.
Reports: Kaliuzhnyi A.
4. Introductory campaign – 2020: analysis, risk assessment, plans for the future.
Reports: executive secretary of the selection committee Skofenko S.
5. About the results of postgraduate work in 2020, consideration of the recruitment plan for 2021, approval of individual plans, and topics of dissertations.
Reports: head of graduate school Nechytailo Yu.
6. About recognition of results of advanced training of scientific and pedagogical workers of the university.
Reports: director of the institute of postgraduate education Avtukhov A.
7. About the statement of the new edition of the Situation on carrying out the competitive selection at filling of vacant positions of scientific and pedagogical workers of the Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture and the conclusion with them of employment agreements (contracts).
Reports: Head of Human Resources Kharchevnikova L.